Elephants are generally known for their big size and an incredibly friendly nature that isn’t only joyful but also expresses feelings like those of human beings. They can express their grief, anger, love, compassion and every other sense in particular ways.
Despite their voluptuous bodies, elephants are adorable to look at. They’re pretty intelligent and even have a quick sense of perception. They’re known for their loyalty and team spirit that helps them cooperate with each other. Talking about elephants, one can’t forget baby elephants or calves that are the cutest and prettiest of all.
Take a look at some adorable pictures below:
1) A baby elephant taking a bath along with its mother in the water.
2) Two babies walking together by tangling their trunks.
3) A calf playing with little ducklings, his new friends
4) A baby who has tumbled down the trunk of a tree.
5) An elated calf, playing in the waters.
6) It looks as if the baby is playing hide and seek.
7) A baby elephant playing with a girl and almost trying to sit on his lap.
8) A baby elephant trying to drink water through its trunk from a raised water holder.
9) A little calf trying to get up on the back of another baby elephant.
10) A baby following its mother who has crossed the road already.